Cat6 UTP Keystone Jack
Cat6 UTP Keystone Jack is designed for quick installations. It’s easy to snap into the outlets and patch panels. When requirements are changed, simply disconnect the patch cord and snap out the unneeded keystone coupler. Then snap is a new one and connect the patch cord.
- Keystone Jack, Cat.6 Class E, UTP type, for connecting application of communication prots in working area.
- A compact & ingenious designing, with the punching sequence direction marks on the punching cover of the keystone jack. That can provides a correct and quick guide for punching and connecting operation. And the fastener hats will make sure the cable can be fixed reliably in the IDC clips.
- According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 CAT.6, T568A punching sequence and T568B punching sequence are both compatible.
- Connection type: FCC connector for RJ45 patch cord and IDC for 4-pair Cat.6 calbes.
- Fitting for the Cat.6 general cable distribution system.
- Material of plastic parts: PC UL94V-0
- Material of the FCC connectors’ 8 pin: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U,6U, 15U,30U,50U at option. Inserting duration: 750 times.
- Material of the IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables. Punching duration: 250 times.
- Punching tools: tooless punching type assembly the calbes with the punching cover.
- Testing condition of transmitting capability: 250MHz
Conductor color code according to T568B and T568A Contact color and numerical marking
Send Us a Message
Welcome to contact us by fill the right contact form or write to us directly by the contact info below:
+86 (0) 755-23769401
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right product you want.