Water-proof pigtail cable
Fiber pigtail is a short optical fiber permanently attached to a source, detector, or other fiber optic device at one end and an optical connector at the other.
Water-proof fiber pigtail cable is a length of fiber with one-end connector attached, suitable for outdoor use and adverse environmental condition.
- Fiber core: 2, 4, 6, 8 optional
- Waterproof features & reliable performance
- Pull & erosion resistance, good grounding
- Low insertion loss, high return loss, excellent exchangeability, high stability
- The cable and pigtail is not moved when tighten the connection screw, which ensure the convenient construction.
- CATV & LAN
- Data & Communication System
- Connection for main fiber and optical receiver
|Parameter||Unit||Waterproof fiber pigtail cable|
|Insertion loss (typical)||dB||≤0.3||≤0.2||≤0.3||≤0.2|
|Operating wavelength||nm||1310, 1510|
|Fiber count||F||4, 6, 8, 12, 24, … fibers|
|Applicable connector||FC, SC, ST, MU, LC|